Why you need this
The waste system in your home requires full airflow through the roof vent. If your roof venting system is clogged, your plumbing system will not work properly. Sinks, toilets and showers will not drain correctly. Your home may fill with very unpleasant odors! Plumbers are expensive and many of them refuse to go on the roof.
- Easy & Fast installation
- Allows foul odors and gasses to vent naturally
- Prevents back-up odors from clogged roof vent pipes
- Keeps out tree debris, birds, squirrels, rodents and insects from entering and nesting
- Prevents clogs in drain and run off pipes for pool, pond and aquatic applications
- Twist-lock feature allows vent pipe access
- Suitable for residential & comme rcial installations
- Fits standard 3 inch vent pipe
- Can be painted to match rooftop color
- 100% recyclable and UV resistant
Easy 3 Step Installation Directions
Step: #1 Place unit onto vent pipe after removing the top of the cap ( The part with all the holes. Push down and turn clockwise to separate from the base. Use a needlenose pliars if needed)
Step: #2 Using a rubber mallet, tap the base unit onto the vent pipe. For best results use a blockof wood six inches long (a 2 by 4 is good). Apply the wood block on top of base unit. Using the flat wood block will provide an even accurate fit onto the vent pipe. Tap on the wood block with the rubber mallet tapping into place the base unit onto the vent pipe. For a permanent custom fit apply PVC cement pipe glue inside the base fitting before applying base unit onto vent pipe.
Step: #3 Attach the vent cap onto the base by rotating counter-clockwise to secure and lock the vent cap onto the base unit. To unlock the vent cap top from the base unit, rotate the vent cap clockwise. For best results use rubber-tip needlenose pliers. Insert pliers into the vent cap vent holes to twist vent cap on & off the base unit.