House flies are major carriers of disease and can infest all types of premises. They are attracted to all types of food, including human food, pet food, animal feed, food waste and even feces. Seeing adult flies is usually the most common sign of activity and a potential problem. Larvae may also be seen as they crawl out of breeding material to pupate.
Our Window Fly Catchers will stop them in their tracks.
There are few things as annoying as flies! They are dirty, can carry diseases, they are fast and can get into your home through the smallest opening, a doorway, or maybe a window-screen with a hole or gap. Even being armed with a fly swatter 24/7 is not an effective method to control these insects.
Kill or control mosquitoes, asian lady beetles, fruit flies, gnats, wasps, “no-seeums”, moths, spiders, cluster flies,bees, virtually any home invading insects. They all go to the windows once they enter a room.
- They have one side with an adhesive while the other side has the signature Revenge glue.
- It does not leave a residue on the window or screen.
- Glue can easily be cleaned off with vegetable oil.
- Apply on windows in houses, cabins, campers, dorm rooms, sliding doors, barns and more. For larger windows use more than one Fly Catcher.
- Catchers work best on windows exposed to the most sunshine.
- For best results, treat each window.
- Each trap will last for months
- Remove the thin pink protective strip from the top back of the Window Fly Catcher to expose the line of adhesive that attaches to window.
- Press this adhesive line to the top or bottom of window pane.
- Press your thumb against the lower unglued edge of the Catcher.
- Quickly, pull off the white cover sheet.
- This will expose the insect trapping glue which will face into the room.
- When the catcher is full simply pull it down and dispose
So Easy to use!
Made in the USA.